When the standard reaches its limits
Standard roller bearings usually represent a compromise between speed, load rating and an economically justifiable production quantity as well as the manufacturing effort.
Within ourin-house Blässinger Wälzlagertechnik (BWT) production division, we can offer customer-specific solutions for special roller bearings such as support rollers, angular ball bearings (single row), four-point contact bearings, deep-groove ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, needle bearings – each including design – from an inner diameter of 12 mm up to an outer diameter of 250 mm.
- Castors/bearings with maximum load ratings
- Conversion of bearings to PTFE cover plates and PEEK cages for high temperatures
- Ready-to-install special bearings and roller bearing assemblies
- Insertion of grooves or fitting of the bearing clearance
- Special greases for special applications
- Grease distribution grooves and seal run-in for ready-to-install solutions
Our customer-specific production possibilities:
- Roller bearing modification: Grooving, profile mounting, retooling of seals, cages and rolling elements, pairs of tapered roller bearings, pairs, adjusting preload of deep-groove ball bearings, angular ball bearings with spacings
- Production of old bearing types
- Production of drawing bearings
- Rolling mill bearings
High-temperature bearings for high ambient temperatures
In addition to our product portfolio, we develop and manufacture roller bearings for high ambient temperatures; custom-made for each application. With our high-temperature bearings, we offer premium products that we equip or manufacture for the corresponding temperature range.
Our services at a glance:
- Special solutions up to 450°C possible
- No speed reduction up to 250°C
- Use of premium quality materials
- Made in Germany
- Patented cage design