Special challenges call for special solutions. Special bearings are used if no standard solution from our extensive range can meet a customer’s special requirements, but every problem has a solution.
Our engineers advise on and develop individual solutions for individual cases. These special bearings are manufactured by our trusted partners to proven quality standards. As well as completely redesigning a special bearing, we can also modify bearings e.g. by pairing.
Customer-specific production technology
Customer-specific special bearing
Paired tapered roller bearings with mounting flange
Spherical bearings with customer-specific bolts
Brass cage, made in-house
Special support roller, double-row full complement roller
Plain roller bearings converted to sheet steel cage
Almost nothing is impossible, as our many years of experience confirm. For example, we have already realized the most extraordinary requests, such as track rollers and bearings with extremely high load ratings.
- Castors and bearings with maximum load ratings
- Conversion of bearings to PTFE cover plates and PEEK cages for high temperatures
- Ready-to-install special bearings and roller bearing assemblies
- Insertion of grooves or fitting of the bearing clearance
- Special greases for special applications
- Grease distribution grooves and seal run-in for ready-to-install solutions and immediate commissioning
Questions teaser box Roller bearings | plain bearings
Do you have any questions or need further information?
Contact Kemnat Head Office
Head office + Stuttgart branch
Josef Blässinger GmbH + Co. KG
73760 Ostfildern, Germany
Phone +49 711 16708-0
Fax +49 711 16708-81
Salzburger Straße 24
8940 Liezen, Austria
Phone +43 3612 23410-0
Fax +43 3612 23410-4
René Baer AG
8853 Lachen am See, Switzerland
Phone +41 44 78705-55
Fax+41 44 78705-56